Wednesday 2 January 2008

From Kai Asle

My name is Kai Asle and I live in a village named Vigrestad in Norway.

I am 13 years old and I am in the 8’th grade. I am good at

school but I think it’s boring there. I have a cat named Lusy, she is very cute.

I also have a dog named Oskar He likes to play very much and is very happy.

I have a big sister named Mona Helen, and I live with my father (Tom) and my mother (Kristi).

My hobbies are karate and playing PC, but I spend a lot of time with my friends too. My favourite music is

“Linconpark”, especially their song “numb”. I like to play contour strike, Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft.

The movies I like is Spiderman, Pirates of Caribbean, Star Wars ,Harry Potter and Simpson. The football team I like the best is Viking (Norway), Liverpool and Manchester.

This is a little about me. I would like to have a pen friend in Polen.

This is my e-mail: kaheien@hotmail.com

No comments: