Wednesday 2 January 2008

From Elisebeth

Hello! NY*

My name is Elisebet Aarseth. I live in Vigrestad in Norway. I am 13 years old.

My birthday is on 07.11.1994. In my family we are 6 persons, my mom Elisa, my dad, Jan Helge, my older sister Oddbjørg and my 2 brothers, Johannes and Lars.

I like to sing. I also like animals and to hang out with friends. I don’t hate boysJ. In my leisure time I do a lot of things. I am a scout. I also like music, almost all kinds of music. Here is a little information about my friends. I have a lot of friends. But I only have 3 bestfriends, Elise, Ane, and Sunniva. I also have many other friends. Elise has dark blonde hair and blue-green eyes. She likes reading books and also loves boys. Ane has dark blonde hair too. She has blue eyes. She likes reading books and like music. Sunniva has brown hair and green eyes. She likes to dance and hang out with friends.

Here is a little about my looks. I have dark blue eyes and light blonde hair. PS: If you send me a letter, you will get a picture of me in my second letter. What do you like? What are your friends like? Where do you live?

Merry Christmas from ElisebetJ

Here is my E-Mail: elisebet_aarseth@hotmail.com

Elisebet Aarseth Skulehagen 36, 4362 Vigrestad Norway

No comments: