Wednesday 2 January 2008

From Ida Marie

My name is Ida Marie. But almost all my friends call me Immen! I am thirteen years old and live at a little place called Vigrestad. In my spare time I like to hang out with my friends, play soccer and play handball. I also listen a lot to music. The kind of music I listen to is Hip Hop, R&B, and some pop. My favourite soccer team is SK Brann, they won the league this year.J I don`t have a favourite soccer team outside Norway, but I’m a big fan of Christiano Ronaldo. This is me: I have dark brown hair with blond highlights. I am ca 1.65meters tall and my eyes are a mix of green, brown and colours like that. My favourite food is taco and pizza. I listen to Blake Lewis, Eminem, Jave, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, just to mention some.

My mail is idammen@hotmail.com

No comments: